Sunday, 7 July 2013

The First Layout

Not my first layout but the first for this new blog! This is a rare one for me, an actual picture of me that I like, there aren't many! My best friend is Denise, I met her just after my oldest son Matthew and her oldest daughter Amy (recipient of congratulations card previously posted) were born and we've been best friends pretty much ever since.


Papers- Afternoon Picnic (p.151)
Flowers- Flower Shop Bundle (p.94/95)
Buttons- Designer Buttons, Subtles (p.168)
Letters- Thickers
Pearls- ZVA
Coaster- Sainsburys

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Late Night Stampers- Summer Showcase
Stampin' Celebration- Chevrons
Dutch Dare Challenges- No Square Cards (it's a square layout!)
Our Creative Corner- Captured Memories
Crazy Challenge- Anything But A Card

5 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! Cute flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I love the way you have built up your background with the hexagons of different patterns. Terrific layout! So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this month at Our Creative Corner for our Memories challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great L/O! I really like how you used the DSP. Thanks for joining us for the LNS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! I love the colors and fun hexagons - and of course the chevrons! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete