Sunday, 7 July 2013

A Crop and Time To Play

I went to my friend Cal's crop yesterday which basically gives me 6 hours of responsibility free time to craft! I took various Stampin' Up stamp sets and inks with me plus all the detritus that always seems to accompany me to crops.

The first card I made used the cat stamp from Giggle Greetings (p.29)
and two stamps from Gorgeous Grunge (p.109)

If you know my cards then you will know this is very understated from me but I must admit I am enjoying my foray into CAS cards:


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
365 Cards- Stamp It All
Five Simple Things- Inspire Me Fridays

The second card uses stamps from Six Sided Sampler p.125 (which I bought as a bundle with the related punch.)


Once again I have also used a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Polkadoodles- Create Your Own Background
Stampin' Royalty- Anything Goes

This last card I made on Friday, it's for my goddaughter who will get her degree results (she's passed just don't know what class) on Monday, I thought it was appropriate given her degree is in veterinary nursing. She has already got a job after just her first interview. It uses stamps from all of the above sets plus three of the new inks Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.

 I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SUO Challenges- Favourite Accessory ( currently the hexagon punch)
Late Night Stampers- Summer Showcase
Creative Fingers- Anything Goes
Crafts and Me- Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Great cards - thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards

    Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun cards!! Love the hexagon stamps and corresponding punch as well plus the colors used are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Love the designs.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    There's also a DT Call

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, these are all great love the hexagons card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hexagons!!! Thank you for taking the challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Ruth, love the splatters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LNS Challenge card is darling. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards, all of them!! Clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete